Sunday, December 13, 2009

意外之财

actually today is a normal
night
mum say wan go out eat ban mee
then i go bath
after bath when i wan wear my lens
i can't found it
my lens box is empty
i quickly open my sister's lens box
oso dun have my lens
i feel very mad
its the new one
then i told mum my lens missing again
means tis is the second time my lens missing extraordinary
must be my sister
cause i share the room with her
our lens box also put in the same place
must be that she gets my lens box go washing
i ask her
she disclaim about it
i dispute with her
her mouth is very fierce
i can't win her in saying
then i cry i dun know why i cry but i did
then my mum give me RM50
ask me to buy the new one
when my dad came back
he see my eyes is red
ask my mum what going on
mum told him
he come talk with me
i cry again
say
"上次她倒错我概我都没出声"
"这次新嘎"
"又给她倒着"
"又死不认"
"次次都好象是我做错这样"
dad say
"不要喊拉"
"有咩办法买过啦"
MUM SAY
"人家新概成六十元"
"刚刚开始戴又给她倒了"
my dad give me RM100
ask me buy one more
therefore i got RM150 extra money
i should happy
or sad??

No comments:

Post a Comment